Monday, October 3, 2011

About Me :)

My name is Leanne Marie, I attend the wonderful Edinboro University of Pennsylvania where I'm currently a sophomore. I'm majoring in early childhood/ special education in hopes of becoming a kindergarten teacher. My freshman year at the Boro, I was the softball team but because of my classes I was unable to play this year. My team is still my family and continue to spend time with them.


It's my first year actually being on my own and having an apartment. I've learned very quickly, that I'll never have enough money because I blow it on the most obscene things. I now have to pay for groceries, electric, gas.. literally everything. I remember when I was a senior in high school and the only thing I wanted to do was graduate and go to college. I would love to go back to high school and relive every day. Here in Edinboro, I learned that you just have to be you  but to never lose yourself in the process.

7 comments:

  1. I love the fish gadget! This is a very fun blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge Browns fan and I LOVE Hillis

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made your blog creative and entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go back to high school with you. But you gotta lose this crazy peyton child i see! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off I'm a Steelers fan but besides that I love this blog. Very entertaining !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute man on your background :)
    But i'm a steelers fan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog has a lot going on. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete